Kindergarten Packets are available in the office or by clicking here.
Click here for the State Board of Education Kindergarten Informational Pamphlet.
Registration will run a little differently than it has in the past. We will no longer be doing time requests on a first come, first serve basis. This year, our registration process will go as follows:
- Registration packets will be available to pick up from the office starting Monday, February 8th.
- We will start accepting completed registration packets on Monday, March 29th at 9:30 a.m. We will NOT accept incomplete packets without ALL required documents (see below).
- If you are unable to return the packet in person, starting Monday, March 29th at 9:30 a.m. we will allow a scanned copy of ALL completed forms and required documents sent by email to: [email protected].
- We will make every effort to meet all time requests for all packets returned by 2:00 p.m. March 30th. Remember these are only requests and are not a guarantee for placement.
- If we receive more requests for a particular time slot than we have room for, requests will be filled through a lottery from the packets turned in by 2:00 p.m. on March 30th. Those not picked in the lottery will be placed first on the waitlist.
- All packets received after 2:00 p.m. on March 30th will be placed at the end of the waitlist.
- You are welcome to call the office after April 20th to see if we were able to honor your request. Any requests we are not able to honor will go on a waitlist for that request.
Please inform any neighbors or friends that will have a Kindergarten child coming to Meadow.
It is our policy to have the registration packet complete, including immunizations, before your student can be assigned a start time. If there is an issue where immunizations are found non-compliant, our school nurse will reach out to you, and you will have 21 days to become compliant to ensure your requested time slot. If you have any questions, please call the office (801) 610-8713.
The required documents needed are:
- A Complete packet
- A full-size Birth Certificate
- Proof of residency (a city bill etc. with your current name and address).
Complete immunizations including their 4/5-year shots. Students are eligible for their shots any time after their 4th birthday.