In an effort to avoid creating a large crowd, we will no longer be doing our Kindergarten registration on a first come first serve basis. Instead, this year our registration process will go as follows:
- Kindergarten packets are now available in the foyer of Meadow Elementary. Please take the packet home, do not stay at Meadow to complete the packet. When the packet is complete and you have all required documents, return it to the school office. Packets will be accepted any time after March 23rd.
- We will not accept incomplete packets without all required documents.
- Meadow Elementary will not be filling time requests on a first come first serve basis. Instead we will make every effort to meet all time requests returned to the school by 12 pm on March 24th.
- Remember these are only requests and are not a guarantee for placement.
- If we receive more requests for a particular time slot then we have room for, requests will be filled through a lottery from the packets turned in by 12 pm on March 24th. Those not picked in the lottery will be placed first on the waitlist.
- All packets received after 12 pm on March 24th will be placed at the end of the waitlist.
- You are welcome to call the office after April 13th to see if we were able to honor your request. Any requests we are not able to honor, will go on a waitlist for that request.
Thank you for understanding as we are trying to do our part in slowing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Feel free to call the office with any further questions, 801-610-8713.